the open web, web development, and more

Friday, February 15, 2008

Cloud Samurai: New look for Atomeo

If you are reading this post from an RSS Reader, head on over to Atomeo Cloud Samurai to see the new "Cloud Samurai" theme. With previous blogging attempts I got wrapped up in the development and maintenance of the blogging platform (yes, I'm talking about you WordPress) and hardly posted to my blog. With my latest attempt at blogging I decided to use Blogger and focus on the content. So far this has been working out so I figured it was high-time I gave it a better skin.

I learned a lot about image creation from this project since the Samurai Kite image was created from scratch (hand sketched, scanned, GIMPed and Inkscaped). Knowing what I know now I think I could create a better image (I should have used Inkscape from the start) but I have run out of steam and want to move on.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment